- From Christchurch North, drive down Durham St, take a right on Cashel Street and veer almost immediately onto Cambridge Terrace and find a car park near the bend in the road ahead if our car park spot is already full.
- From Christchurch South, drive up Montreal St until you cross the Avon River, then turn right onto Cambridge Terrace and find a car park near the bend in the road ahead.
- There are two free parking spaces is available for our building next to the stairwell.
- There are plenty of easy, angled, metred parking spots in the shade on our quiet street.
- We are an easy walk from the Christchurch bus terminal
- From Christchurch Botanical Gardens
- Follow signs to the Curator's house on the south-eastern corner of the Botanical Gardens. Continue along the Avon River past the Antigua Boat Sheds, and on along the path until the path is along the side of Cambridge Terrace. Cross Montreal Street and continue on the path next to the Avon River for half a block. When you see our building with a large green "X" on the front, you know you have arrived at Riverside Dental.
- From Christchurch Hospital
- Cross the Avon River on one of two bridges / hospital driveways from the parking lot. Turn right along the riverside path, and following the instructions above when you pass the Antigua Boat Sheds.
- From Christchurch Central Bus Station
- Exit on the Lichfield side of the Christchurch Bus Station and walk west one block to a five way intersection. Go on the branch that is across with a slight right turn on Durham St until you cross the Avon. Follow the Avon river path, with the river on your left until you see a building with a green X on the front - this is Riverside Dental.